Mega Mega Projects is looking for a highly motivated and organized Public Relations/Showroom Coordinator at Mega Mega Projects. Applicants must be creative and independent PR professionals with a passion for emerging designers.
- Manage sample requests and ensure that all inventory is accounted for.
- Correspond with editors and stylists to coordinate sample deliveries, placements, and all other logistics.
- Clip and record all press placements.
- Work directly under and alongside Account Executives and PR Director, serving as an integral part of the Public Relations team.
- Assisting with preparation for client events.
- Update internal press lists.
- Oversee seasonal Intern Program; hire and manage 3-5 PR interns per season.
- Order supplies and snacks for the office.
- Merchandise the showroom for Market Weeks, Press days, and all appointments.
- Update company website with seasonal lookbooks and linesheets.
An ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on Public Relations or Marketing.
- At least one year of experience in Public Relations, with jewelry or accessories experience a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Must have a sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks is key.
- Experience using Fashion GPS is a major plus.
- Experience with Photoshop.