Joey Showroom is a contemporary, multi-line showroom representing women’s apparel across a range of categories including Resort, RTW, Swim, Denim and Active – We are looking for an experience senior account executive for the East Coast territory to join our New York team.
Applicants are required to obtain an understanding of the advanced contemporary fashion market, as well as a working knowledge of specialty; major department stores as well as international contacts. Current relationships are mandatory.
- Helping to manage and grow the assigned territories
- Strengthen and build existing relationships with current account base as well as targeting new accounts
- Exceeding sales goals and working to assist other team members as needed
- Outbound sales calls and presentations
- Partnering with our vendors to effectively map sales strategies within an account
- Medium computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as web-based applications
- Entering all information into CRM tool on a timely basis, submitting quotes and orders using our tools and systems
- Communicating regularly with clients via on=site meetings, telephone, email, etc.
- Establishing rapport with new and existing clients through the entire sales process
- Meeting or exceeding all performance goals
- Participating in weekly team meetings
- Completing all performance and sales reviews with managers and incorporating feedback into your sales process
- Performing other duties as required
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in the contemporary/designer wholesale fashion industry, denim is preferred
- Willingness to travel on the road (have a current registered driver’s license)
- Must be available to work weekends during all major markets
- Strong communication skills via email and phone
- Proven performance in sales/account management
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills