Create your own break into the fashion industry. A unique opportunity for motivated individuals looking to develop their professional skills with an emphasis on sales and marketing. Acquire real life showroom experience, work closely with our team of seasoned account executives to plan and execute a market season. Prepare collections, work alongside showroom designers, merchandise, market and assist in developing a successful sales campaign. Assist with buyers during sales appointments; follow up communication, order entry and analysis, coordinate samples and prospect for new clients. A season with Fiftytwo will prepare up and coming talent for further opportunities in the fashion industry.
Fiftytwo is looking for full- or part-time interns to start July-September. Launched in 2004 by founder Ana Lerario, Fiftytwo Showroom is a privately held company located in downtown Manhattan. Fiftytwo represents up and coming contemporary designers from around the globe. Work closely with innovative brands including Samuji, Adriana Degreas, Nannacay, Haerfest, Robert Geller and many others.
- Takes initiative, strong sense on urgency and ability to complete time sensitive projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic with a willingness to learn from team
- Highly-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of Excel – Microsoft Office Suite