Our client, a prestige cosmetics brand, is seeking a National Beauty Account Director for their Los Angeles, CA headquarters. This person will be responsible for maintaining relationships with key US accounts to create and implement sales strategies. High volume, color cosmetics background required.
- Maintains relationships with Key Accounts to make sales plans and align Company strategy with theirs.
- Manage the implementation and execution of related sales policies and practices.
- Identify sales opportunities within existing accounts and managing key customer relationships and participating in negotiations to close strategic opportunities.
- Travel for in-person meetings with retailers and partners to develop key relationships, resolve any high level issues and maintain strong knowledge of the retailers strategic plans.
- Coordinate all collateral and sample programs for accounts.
- Presents information regarding customers and market at company meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- Broad product and brand knowledge within the Cosmetics and Beauty Industry required.
- Experience successfully executing launch of sales plans.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and through people to achieve results.
- Ability to forecast and budget.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including highly developed presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel – Word
While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you.